--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Turquoise,
> I thought I'd pop back to get a rain check on my posting yesterday
> and the first post I saw was yours. The odd thing is that I haven't
> really said anything at http://tmfree.blogspot.com/ that should
upset
> anyone. After three and a half decades of research on the topic, I
> just distilled a few points, that must be common knowledge to those
> posting on FFL. Surely?

"Q. In conclusion then, isn't it true to say that the Maharishi is
nothing other than an opportunistic, self-promoting maverick, who
wilfully misleads his supporters and anyone else who has the time,
the inclination and the money to listen to him?"

This is what you call "common knowledge to those
posting on FFL"??  Really?

> I was surprised anyone responded to it actually.
> As for the idea of me being damaged. Well I can only use
> Maharishi's excellent analogy, that one's vision is
> determined by the tint of the glasses one wears. If I am
> being perceived as damaged, then perhaps they need to
> refresh their outlook.

In conclusion then, isn't it true to say that Paul Mason
is nothing other than an opportunistic, self-promoting
maverick, who wilfully misleads his supporters and anyone
else who has the time, the inclination and the money to
listen to him?

Just out of curiosity, Paul, is it your contention
that those whose glasses are clear and untinted
will never perceive anyone else as being damaged?