> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > > P.S.: Sod off.
> >
> > I might remind the more thoughtful and sane
> > TM practitioners here (and there are many of
> > you) that what Judy is reacting to here is
> > the publishing of HER OWN WORDS, without
> > alteration.
> >
> > That, in her universe, is morally reprehensible.
>
> Nope, wrong again.  What's morally reprehensible
> is your motivation: to shut up your critics and
> the TM supporters here, the people you call
> "interlopers."

But Judy...RATHER than trying to "shut you up,"
I am ENCOURAGING you to post -- as much as you
like, and on any subject you want. I won't even
*argue* with the things you post any more.

All that I will do is *catalog* some of the
things you and other TMers write on this forum
and preserve them in THINGS TMers BELIEVE. If
you think it through, doing so does not in any
way "delete" what you say here, it *adds* more
instances of what you say. And not only here,
but in other forums around the world. If you
honestly believe that the things you say are
valuable, I would think that you'd be PLEASED
about me cataloging and distributing them, the
way Jim and Off seem to be.

I can see THINGS TMers BELIEVE going on for YEARS,
with you as one of the prime contributors. And it
takes me only a few seconds per quote to compile
it -- simple cut and paste as I'm reading the posts
I would read anyway. Why on earth would I want to
shut you up?

Just to make it clear -- PLEASE continue posting
here. As often as you want, and on whatever sub-
ject you want. That INCLUDES anything negative
that you choose to say about me or about any of the
other posters here who are now or have ever in
the past been critical of TM, the TMO, Maharishi,
or you in particular. Go to town. Write your
ever-lovin' fanny off.