On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:28 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

I guess what I'm looking for is a straightforward account of
sources of where these practices come from.  If "the gods" in
Vedic literature are synonomous with "laws of nature," as Jon
Shear (mid-1970's) and Bevan Morris (8/88) indicated to me in
conversation, then I feel a straighforward account is in order,
e.g what does it mean to "see" and/or "talk to" a "law of
nature?"

You do realize that by "laws of nature" they mean "devas",
gods?

Or: You do realize that by "devas," gods, Vaj means
"laws of nature"?

Similarly, "being in tune with the laws of nature"
really means "being willing to give up the right
to think for yourself." Life is so much easier when
you get the definitions right, and ours are right.

Who could believe them? Everyone knows Jesus controls the Unified Field and those who don't accept him as controller of the field are all going to the anti-field.