According to the Gospel of Judas Jesus is one of the Gatekeepers of Hell
alongside Lucifer, Satan, Gabriel, and Michael. Five gatekeepers for five
fractured fields.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:38 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Yagya performance

On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:28 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

I guess what I'm looking for is a straightforward account of

sources of where these practices come from.  If "the gods" in

Vedic literature are synonomous with "laws of nature," as Jon

Shear (mid-1970's) and Bevan Morris (8/88) indicated to me in

conversation, then I feel a straighforward account is in order,

e.g what does it mean to "see" and/or "talk to" a "law of

nature?"

You do realize that by "laws of nature" they mean "devas",

gods?

Or: You do realize that by "devas," gods, Vaj means

"laws of nature"?

Similarly, "being in tune with the laws of nature"

really means "being willing to give up the right

to think for yourself." Life is so much easier when

you get the definitions right, and ours are right.

Who could believe them? Everyone knows Jesus controls the Unified Field and
those who don't accept him as controller of the field are all going to the
anti-field.