When I first came to FFL it was because I wished to contact Richard
Williams (because he seemed the most prominent voice of those looking
for answers about Maharishi). Well, I was politely pointed in the
direction of AMT. But whilst here I noticed it was a pretty orderly
restrained sort of a gentleman's club sort of atmosphere, with some
well-reasoned and polite debate going on. I was glad I had found FFL.
They marshalled their arguments with information that they had worked
hard to find. I cite L B Shriver in particular, not because I agreed
with his viewpoint, but he actually bothered to research before he put
forward his thoughts.

Well, at Google AMT I attempted to level with those who had unfairly
criticised my bio, only to find the criticism was founded on ignorance,
the critic had not actually read the book, and someone else just
assumed they knew what they were talking about, so more uninformed
criticism!

That was my introduction to TM forums. After a time I mentioned FFL at
AMT and Uncle Tantra (Turquoise) migrated to FFL and it seemed that
things at FFL were thereby improved, not that they needed to really.
However, something else happened, there was a change in the ethos, for
the worse. This might have been the time that certain other individuals
turned up too, but it soon turned into what AMT had been, a playground
without any supervision. That would have been fine of course if things
had stayed playful.

Interestingly, the deterioration in the standard of debates where the
postings are now usually reduced to personal insults, racism, the use
of hate vocabulary 'evil','wicked', 'rakshasa' 'dog' etc etc. has meant
that there is no longer any real point in contributing.