From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of authfriend
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:26 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Posts in 23.5 hours

RICK, PLEASE NOTE:

In fact, I hereby *request* that Rick put both
you and me on moderation immediately.

That would mean that 10 times a day (5 for each of you) I'd have to go in
and approve a post. I'm trying to minimize my workload, so please just act
like big boys and girls.

Regarding the count/time zone issue, let's go by Central US  time, where
it's now 10:08 am and I should be working. This isn't a serious issue,
because if someone goes over their quota due to time zone confusion, the
next day they should go under. Over a few days, it should average out to the
proper number, if they're observing the quota.

I would make one other suggestion to Rick, which
is that he, or his designate, should be the only
person to comment publicly on whether participants
are observing the rules, both in letter and in
spirit. That will eliminate another source of
potential baiting and help ensure that all
participants' posts are on topics this forum
was designed for.

Maybe people could email me on the side if they want to comment, and if I
want my response to go public, so as not to have to write the same thing
over and over again in private emails, I'll post it publically.