Comment below:

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
**snip**

> Maybe I'm guilty of damning with faint praise. The point I was trying to
> make is that we all have a sweet, innocent little child within,
often deeply
> buried, but sometimes it emerges. Some people are good at seeing
that child
> and making it feel safe to come out. Others drive it deeper. I was just
> commenting, admittedly ineptly, on Judy's inherent goodness and
wishing we
> all had the ability of someone like Amma to love universally and
> unconditionally and abundantly. I wasn't claiming that I have it. I
don't.
> But if we all did, the world would be a happy place indeed. Something to
> strive toward.

**end**

Rick, perhaps more than anyone here, you have unfailingly posted with
forbearance, compassion, graciousness, and a natural sense of
lightness and humor; all of which has been very much appreciated by me
and commented on at one time or another by many others.  Your original
post to Judy and your subsequent posts in response to her
hypercritical reaction only further display that same nature.

Thank you for that and thanks, again, for FFL.

Marek