Enjoyed this video - found the monk Matthieu Ricard quite likeable.
Will take a look at his book if I come across it. First time I've
seen Google videos - good size screen & quality. Am interested in
finding other interesting documentaries to watch - on the range of
things of interest typical among FFL members.. so thanks Vaj