--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hog Confinements by Vedic City
>
> IMPORTANT — PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR LISTS:
>
> A permit is being issued for a Matrix ( large ) Hog confinement on
the
> farm neighboring Mother Divine in Vedic City.  Others are
forthcoming
> for the borders of Vedic City and Jefferson County. Farms have been
> purchased for this specific reason. The most important thing at this
> time is that we show up and express concern. Now is the final hour -
> or our environment will be inundated with hog sewage and toxic
gasses.
> We have hired lobbyists, written legislation to protect Vedic city
by
> 2 miles, but people have not shown up to express their objections.
>
> Please come to this meeting Friday, 3-4 at the FF Public Library.
> Another email will be sent to you regarding emailing senators and
> legislators as we try to get our protection bill through which
> involves the entire state of Iowa.
>
> Thank you,
> David Sands <dsandsmd @ msn.com>

This is very interesting. You would think (given the TMOs faith in
the Maharishi Effect), that "bad" things like a hog confinement lot
would not be springing up so close to such a "satvic" environment.
How is this possible -- what with the ME and all? If the TBs cannot
stop a hog confinement lot from moving into the neighborhood, how in
the heck are they going to bring about world peace?

Besides, these Mother Divine ladies should all be enlightened by now
anyway (after spending 20+ years on MD). A little unpleasant odor
shouldn't bother them in the least bit. They sould be completely
invincible after all these years, right?