From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:15 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Out of touch with reality to a degree that is scary

> Dr. Feldman concluded, "With over six million practitioners
> around the world, it will be very easy to have one million
> subscribers purchase the phones and subscribe to the plan.

And this coming from the people who have to bribe
poor young kids from India into becoming "pundits"
and export them to Iowa like products in an attempt
to get 2000 people together in one place to save the
world. They can't achieve the numbers any other way
even when they offer to pay people to go there.

I once heard "Dr." Feldman say with a straight face (it sounded straight,
although it was the local MUM radio station) that some World Peace Bonds he
was promoting were a "complete safe investment" because they were backed by
the Raam.