From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 9:43 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Discussion with Judy about Guru Dev and

Rory Goff wrote:
> Maybe it wasn't AMT.

So, in fact, Rory, you owe Judy an apology.

And the Maharishi apparently never did promise anyone
enlightenment in 5-7 years.

It wasn't a "promise" but it was a standard part of the 3-days checking
notes. 5-8 years was the predicted time to reach CC. All initiators said
this every time they taught TM.

It was nice and quiet before you barged in spoiling
for a fight with Judy.

Huh? Rory couldn't have been nicer. He was expressing genuine appreciation
for Judy. He was downright obsequious.

You just undid two weeks of genuine effort on everyone's
part to be civil to each other and then you have to act
like an ankle-biting pundit just like they do on AMT.

I guess llundrub was right - this forum really sucks,
thanks to the Maharishi-bashers who are more obsessed
with the comings and goings of the Maharishi than the
TMers are.