From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 9:40 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: BTK

Lurk,

I'll have to check out Dennis's show. He fell off my radar when he
started sounding more like my Dad then somebody I might share a
bourbon with, but he is a force of nature. Or more in character:
(feeble attempt)

Sooo when did Dennis Miller become Archie Bunker? I mean this guy is
so conservative now

That surprises me. I had never heard of the guy, but he was on the John
Stewart show the other day and was hilarious and brilliant. I got no hint he
was conservative, and John Stewart, as you probably know, is about as
liberal as you can get. Maybe my memory fails me and it wasn't Dennis Miller
on the show.