--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:15 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Some short films of where I live
>
> > Last night I was having dinner at a local restaurant
> > and ran into this guy who was shooting some film. It
> > turns out that he runs a website called:
> >
> > http://www.mynameisbill.com/
> >
> > and just roams around taking short movies of the
> > places he visits, and then puts them up on his
> > website. There are several there of my village.
> > Enjoy...
>
> So is your town Mer des Rocher, Sauve or "A small town
> to the south" or are both the same town?

Sauve is the town, the same "small town" that is
in the clip with Zorro (Pete Poplaski, a friend),
and the Mer des Rochers is a kind of power place/
hiking area just above the village. In the clip
about the restaurant, Claudine is one of the cool
babes of the village, unfortunately one with a
boyfriend.

In other words, the clips for April 2, 3, 4, 5,
and 7 are all about Sauve.