--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >

> > Yeah, right, Vaj.  Quote one such condemnation.
> > Just one.
> >
> > As usual, you're pulling it right out of your
> > nether regions.
>
> You know Judith, it's precisely these kind of high horse
> comments from you that led to the 5 post a day rule.

Nope, wrong again, Geezy-poops.  But you knew that.
You cleverly snipped the *real* "high horse comment"
from Vaj that I was responding to.  You know, the
deliberate falsehood that is Vaj's stock in trade,
along with several others here.

Here it is again:

"Actually it's not that peculiar at all, esp. given you [sic]
own public condemnation of the opinions of certain TM critics
simply because they happened to be fundamentalist Christians."

I've never made such a condemnation.  Vaj knows I never
made such a condemnation.  He made it up, pulled it out
of his rear end.

Don't you find it the least bit odd that you have no
problem with Vaj's deliberate falsehood, only with my
pointing out that it's a falsehood?

No, of course you don't find it odd.  You have the
same ethical standards he does.  Dump on the person
who tells the truth, not the person who lies.