In a message dated 4/13/2007 1:19:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

FairfieldLife@

<_WBRhttp://amma.WBRhttp://a_ (wbrhttp://amma.http://amm_)
>  (_http://amma.http://amma.<WBRhttp://amma.http://amm_
(http://amma.org/humanitarian-activities/index.html) )  . And these
efforts are twofold. Seva helps the people helping as
>  much as it helps the helped.
> But, gee, I seem to recall that
>  every chance you get, Rick, you bad mouth the U.S.
> I do? I don’t  think so. Find a post where I’ve done that.
> In Rick's defense I  have been on the forum for three months and
never heard
> Rick  badmouth America. If anything, i think Rick has been humble
with the
> challenges that have been forced onto him by the TMO. And may I
add many thanks
> to Rick for providing a forum of free speech  which MMY has not
supported.
> Ammachi seems very sincere in her  work. I have witnessed several
saints from
> India and she just's  hugs and hugs without any complaining. Her
service to
> humanity is  most impressive. I haven't seen the DVD yet. I am not
one to give my
> whole life up for the Guru and renounce everything for someone
else but the
> world needs more love and Ammachi is providing it  regardless if
her followers
> are making a sports game out of it or  not. Our main concern as
spiritual
> leaders of the world is to  choose leaders that are filled with
wisdom and concern
> for  mankind. The Goddess seems to be fulfilling that desire and it
is so
> wonderful to watch Mother Divine do her work without asking for
anything in
> return. Love and Light. Lou Valentino or  Lsoma.

Your ability to hug and/or love effectively is based upon your  level
of consciousness. That USED to be Maharishi's message (he's more
into selling peanut butter today). But I think that's the most
appropriate response to what you write above.

Hey, by all means go  out and "love" the world to death. All you need
is love? Nope. The road to  hell is paved with good intentions and
good intentions get fulfilled more  and faster the more your
consciousness is developed.

Waiting in  line for 7 hours to get darshan from some Indian peasant
no matter how  enlightened she is and no matter how many soup kitchens
she opens isn't  going to develop consciousness on the level it needs
to be developed here  on planet Earth.

But if that amuses you, then go ahead and have a grand  time.
> Calling Ammachi a peasant is short sighted. Look at it this way-If the
leaders in the fields of politics, medicine, religion and education would
encourage their citizens to meditate in the first place MMY, Ammachi, Mother ,
SSRS, Deepak, etc would not have to work overtime to sell this to the public.
If
humanity wants to raise the vibration to a point of world peace they need  to
get moving on it then spend the time pointing the finger at those who  are
trying to create a better world with unbounded patience I might add. If
parents
can teach their children to take pharmaceutical drugs everytime their  body
hurts or their nervous system gets stressed then they can hug them daily  and
educate them about sp ritual techniques and knowledge. Then the lines for
Ammachi will get shorter. Until then she is needed and is doing a great job of
trying to hold this planet together along with her fellow teachers. Love and
Light. Lsoma.

_http://www.aol.http_ (http://www.aol.com./)