Entertaining response!  I especially dug the movie characters.  "Tao
of Steve" rocked!  It also allows me to reply to both posts at once in
a transparent attempt to stretch out my 5 posts!

I am proposing that the word "God" be scrapped for the improved term,
"Blibity Blap" because that gives the listener a quicker appreciation
of the fact that the speaker, or writer, is now talking out of the
orifice without the molars. The term "God" has outlived its
usefulness, and now coveys the sense of gravitas that is both
undeserved and ridiculous. My Betta fish define "God" as the huge
monster who interrupts his making of rhythmic thunder (great band
name) to drop food pellets into their water. This definition is much
more deserved than the murky one most people have rattling around.

Snip)
> Me too. I love to talk about the "the plot of the script
> of the Author of All Creation," and to do that I must
> assume that there's a Writer...

Me: The assumption a a logical necessity for a creator quickly
digresses into the need for the creator to have a creator.  It is not
logically necessary and we can just stop at creation itself.  If we
assume the primacy of existence of physical matter and its emergent
life, then we don't have to listen to men in dresses and silly hats
telling us what we can and cannot do with our wanger. Come to think of
it... I may just start with the primacy of my wanger since, to be
perfectly honest, it basically is running the show anyway. (did I say
that last part out loud?)

Turq: I don't assume that. Really. I don't think that
there is either a script or a screenwriter. Or
even a director. It's just a movie that's making
itself, has always been making itself, and will
always be making itself. The words "The End" will
never appear onscreen.

Me: Till the meteor hits...again!