You are cordially invited to the following event, proceeds to benefit the
Women's shelter in Ottumwa which serves our entire county

Feast of India, prepared by Radha Nayar

individual tickets $100 - gold, $50 - silver, $30 - platinum
corporate tables $1000

Saturday, April 21, 7pm at Morningstar Studios
A multi-course sit-down Indian dinner, with Indian
music and dance

Kindly make your checks out to SEVA and mail it to
Radha Nayar
1003. E. Harrison Ave
Fairfield
IA 52556
or call 472 5042 to make reservations

Art life society has sponsored this event for the last 5 years . It has been
passed to another non- profit organization?called Seva which does charitable
work in Fairfield . Woman to Woman and all related fundraisers/activities
will be sponsored by Seva. Looking forward to your generous support and
hoping to see you there

If you can think of any people who I should invite please e-mail them to me
with their phone numbers. All help will be truly appreciated.

Much love and blessings
Radha
472 5042