Social services?  Yeah, I've got a report on a mom who needs some help
here.  She is experiencing a high level of depersonalization and she
may not be mentally fit enough to care for her kids.  She is at the
"neglecting meals" stage of abuse and I don't think we want to find
out what comes next. You can send someone over?  Great thanks.

This is human tragedy dressed up as spirituality IMO. It really upsets
me to think of kids being subjected to this.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,