I thought I had clarified my personal biases pretty well, perhaps not.
 I also tried to acknowledge that there were other ways to look at it
and we didn't have all the facts. I was writing what I felt.  I have
read enough stories from Dome-parent raised kids to suspect that I
wasn't that far off the mark.

I think we have to agree to disagree concerning Guru Dev's life.  My
opinion is just that. Just because I express my own point of view
doesn't mean I don't understand or appreciate yours.  What makes
writing here fun for me is to take a position and listen to people's
reactions. Sometimes it alters mine and sometimes it doesn't. I don't
accept that this reveals a personal tendency that I need to look at.
But of course you are welcome to your own opinion about what you can
deduce about me from what I write. Considering your writing analysis
skills, you can be sure I read all your feedback and give it thought.

I do appreciate that you often take plenty of time to express your own
reaction to what I have written in detail.