<handsonmaui@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > This is why I have not gotten my panties in a bunch over global
> > > warming.  There is only one verifiable reason for temperature
> > > change of any significance on this or any other planet in our
> > > solar system...the SUN (and our orbit in relationship to it)!
> >
> > If you should by any chance be interested in
> > actually informing yourself about the significance
> > of Mars warming vis-a-vis warming here on earth,
> > check this out:
> >
> > http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=192
>
> Judy's response is typical of global warming alarmists: instead of
> being HAPPY about hearing news that contradicts man-made global
> warming

Except that the Mars warming news does *not*
contradict man-made global warming.  Read the
post at the link, Shemp.

<snip>
> I submit that this is an irrational response.

Actually, it's irrational to be happy about news
that is irrelevant to the dire situation on this
planet (unless you have relatives on Mars who've
been uncomfortably chilly, I guess).

  • Re: ... gullible fool
    • ... authfriend
      • ... shempmcgurk
        • ... authfriend
          • ... shempmcgurk
          • ... shempmcgurk
    • ... TurquoiseB
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really -- It's A No-Brainer.