--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "george_deforest"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > The other side to this story, of course, is that the Pundits
> > shouldn't expect to be treated any better than the American and
> > European TMers have been treated for the past 30 years in the TM
> > Movement.
> >
> > $30.00 a month stipend PLUS room and board?  Why that's a pretty
> > sweet deal from the TMO perspective!
>
> i thought that generous millionaire, Howard Settle, was paying
> everyone on the course 500 per month?
>
> isnt that the so-called reason they dont have any money left
> for fixing a leaky roof on the mens dome?
>
> something smells fishy!

Not just the Settle money which we are told is supporting the pundits
in ffld, but the fact that I brought up before that the tmo has
transferred about $200 million from US accounts to channel island
offshore accounts over the past 5 years according to IRS filings
available at guidestar.org.  The likely reason that would be given for
this is "it's going to support the pundits", but according to rick the
pundits are actually taking out loans to the tmo when they join up to
support themselves - the "indentured servant" model.  I understand
better now the reason for the strict enforcement of no talking to
pundits in ffld (with a couple mum staff having been fired for
chatting with them).