> On May 6, 2007, at 11:22 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Well, it's a good thing you aren't drawing any
> > conclusions from this, Sal.
> >
> > You didn't actually *read the posts*, did you?
> >
> > Because if you had, you'd have discovered that by
> > *far* the majority of my posts with the word "liar"
> > in them, for example, are either quoting someone else
> > using the word or defending somebody else from the
> > charge of being a liar.
>
> I figured this would be your standard line of defense, Judy,
> since taking any responsibility for your own words seems to
> be very difficult.

Au contraire, I take full responsibility for
calling people liars when I actually call them
liars.

(You aren't suggesting I should be taking
responsibility for *other people* using
"inflammatory words," are you?)

>  Of course, many of the posts of the others I cited
> (including my own) are simply quoting *you,*  which you
> conveniently left out.

No, dear, I took it explicitly into account
(but, my goodness, you carefully *deleted* the
part where I did so):

> > If anyone, God forbid, wants to check out the rest
> > of my posts and those of others on Sal's list, I
> > strongly suspect they'll find a similar breakdown.

"Similar breakdown" = quoting somebody else (e.g.,
me) or defending someone from the accusation.

(You do realize, don't you, that someone else quoting
me using the word "liar" doesn't *add* any to my
total, right?)

Still no cigar.  Sorry!