> By now, every participant of FFL sees that once the 5 post a day rule
> was temporarily lifted that a wave of posting and expression was
> visited upon us.
>
> Forget the 5 post a day rule; forget the 35 post a week rule.
>
> Let's get back to the way it was.  Yes, the price that we may have to
> pay is that spairaig may come back to his 50 one-line posts a day but
> all you have to do is invest the 3 seconds it will take you to skim
> over his name in the message list and you're done!
>
> Of course, you'll want to read every single one of MY 50 posts a day
> and you'll want to hang on every word that I write.
>
> I'm precious.

When Rick put you on moderated status because you refused to abide by
the new rule, I found it annoying to have to keep track of how many
posts per day to approve. And, I fully intend to leave it up to Rick
to count and keep track of people's weekly post counts. Personally, I
would rather there were no posting limit, simply because enforcing it
is a nuisance. But, if there is going to be a limit, it would be my
preference that willful violators be given one warning, and then
booted from FFL if they continue to break the rule.