--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I think you are very brave to freely think these thoughts and
> publish them." You are getting me worried - maybe that explains why
> hardly anyone seems to be responding to my posts lately, apart from
> yourself.

Remember the new posting limits. Folks may be
reluctant to use one of their posts to say
they agree with what someone else has said
unless they have something significant to add.

They're probably *more* likely to speak up if
they disagree, so silence may be a good sign,
although it can be disconcerting. One of the
unfortunate consequences of posting limits is
a reduction in feedback.

As long as I'm using one of my posts to make
this observation, I'll add that I think your
points were quite valid, but that we ain't likely
to see any improvements anytime soon.