"I" sees through both "my" eyes.  I sees through all 100 trillion
eyes on this planet.  So what's the use of yet another pair of eyes
to see with, unless it's to check out what the binocular perspective
from that moving point in the universe is like.

Being yet one more hot squidge of granodiorite cooling off in some
crack in the mantle 70 miles below Mt. Shasta is just another way to
experience what Is, too.  Or moving into a garden apartment in
Sitges, busking on the sidewalks in DC, walking the trails in
Fairfield, pounding out more code in San Jose, or offering flowers to
the lotus feet of another monkey that looks more like me than I do
myself.

It's all play.  Just wonderful, tragic, frustrating, sad, tedious and
exquisite play.

Have to say that FFL seems particularly sweet this morning. Thanks
for that.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>