--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> YES! This is what I meant when I said there is a place inside
where
> the Purusha deeply hates and fears the Prakriti, and vice versa.
> Coming upon the Purusha's utterly helpless imprisonment within the
> bodymind-world-prakriti stymied me for a moment, as this seemed to
be
> the ultimate demonic Hell. Then I remembered the approach which
has
> generally worked for me in the past: When I meet a demon, I
embrace
> it. Since the demon here seemed to be the whole of physical
creation,
> I embraced it. Wow! Just under that horror of separation/hate was
the
> passionate Understanding of the intimacy of the world as my body,
as
> my LOVE!
>
> *L*L*L*

I saw something just after my meditation last evening which
represents another view of what you have said- Lying down after my
twenty minute journey, I saw clearly cast against a resplendent and
regal golden crimson backdrop of heavenly light was a stunningly
majestic throne of purest gold, radiating pure bliss, and upon the
throne sat a being of purest gold, draped in pure gold ermine and
velvet, a skull demonic face upon a beautiful skeletal body, deep
gold ribs and pelvis, leering as only a face stripped of flesh will,
with sockets of deep shadow, yet radiant purest gold. I was slightly
afraid and wanted to look elsewhere and yet at the same time, this
demonic Being was radiating such love and Bliss, I could not look
away, as I just watched fascinated and calm until He faded away from
my sight. It was really quite extraordinary!