--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Among theological circles, Moses is proclaimed to be the author of
> the Myth of Eden.  Given his Hebrew background, the ideas of maya and
> prakriti are foreign to him.

I think it would be hard to say what Moses knew....

  However, he did make a point that Adam
> and Eve "walked with God".  This means that, as humans, they were
> living the most exalted life here on earth.  In other words, they
> possessed the highest level of consciousness in  vedic terms.

Yes, but walked with God was meaning back in the Lemurian and
Atlantian epochs where man in the making was shepherded by the gods
out of necessity.  It was only until the form side of Adam/Eve became
crystalized enough thru in-volution was it capable of being en-souled.

The life side (the spark) is his spiritual nature, 'who's splendor
knows no end', via e-volution....

> This implies that the human physiology has the capacity to attain and
> retain divine consciousness.  So, it would mean that the divine was
> one with humans, the created entity or Prakriti, in the beginning.
> However, something occurred in the course of time which made
> humans 'fall' from their previous exalted position.

The fall was the temptation of Lucifer in the spinal canal of infant
humanity, (sexual energy in the spine, hence the metaphor of the
snake), now he had freewill and 'fell' (i.e. succumbed to temptation)
from the nursery home of his passive spiritual consciousness in the
higher regions of the then constituted brain.

He now launched his journey thru learning the lessons of matter/life
and its opposites, until he achieves MASTERY and becomes a *MASTER OF
THE UNIVERSE*. A veritable Purusha in his own right. As it says in the
Bible...

 Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of
the most High.