--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It takes so little personal maturity to accept that everyone
> > > does not agree with everything you value.  That is not too
> > > much to ask is it?
> >
> > No comment. I just thought these lines were
> > worth repeating, is all.
>
> Om, Turq, what is it about this spineless kind of sentiment in the
> conversation that struck your mind?  No good or better in this
> discussion, everyone is right and we are all one, in the One?
> Please, speak sweet truths and non-negativity, moralilty is relative
> and amorality in method minimizes, controversey; is the only reality
> and everything else is immaturity.
>
> Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti, Loka Somastha ...

LOL. Literally.

As it turned out, Doug, I've already answered your
question above, and posted it, even before I read
this post. I could feel that this was the direction
your rants were taking you in this morning, and so
I replied to an earlier, lesser rant with the sort
of explanations you're asking for above. :-)

It's isnt' "spineless" to allow someone the freedom
of their beliefs. It's a matter of respect.

What, to me, indicates a *lack* of respect is going
out of your way to convince that someone that their
beliefs are "wrong" and that your beliefs are "right."
I don't care WHO is doing it -- TM supporter or TM
critic -- it's the same phenomenon. In my opinion
morality IS relative, and trying to convince someone
that your beliefs are "better" than theirs IS
immaturity.

Your mileage may vary. And that's Ok. Believe what
you want to believe.