That is good off_world, assuming the placing of TM peer-review is
peerless or that brainwaves & such measures an enlightenment as such.

Of course an irony in is that the glossy brainwave charts that were
held up, posted up, & used (touted)for so long to demonstrate something
about the 'TM'sidhis was taken from advanced buddhist practitioners who
had come to MIU for courses and learned the TM-Siddhis.

Quieting the mind with TM is one thing possibly.  Where is the chart
that shows the light of the Purusha resident in the heart, body & mind
complex of the human experience?  Enlightenment may just be more than
about charts of galvanic skin resistance and the mind transcending.
Could the TM-fundies consider that?  They are kind of entrenched and
dull on that.

I am glad you are here taking up their cause, like a public defender of
the faithful.

God bless you,

-Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>