Now that's one fine piece of rationalization.  Hats off to Coulter!

To in one breath call immigants what they actually are -- slaves --
and then use that fact as a reason to hate Democrats of 150 years ago
instead of, you know, hating the very elitist Kennedy and his merry
band of gladhanding pork barrelers is a feat of cosmic legerdemain.

Not to trivialize Nazis, but geeze Ann comes off like she's saying
"hate the Jews cuz they insist on hanging around tourist towns like
Auschwitz."

Okay, I take it back.  The Purusha Guy is safe.  Ann gets the custard
pie in the puss instead.

Edg