> I'd be very curious to know: has anyone on this forum had an
experience
> of the Blue Pearl?

When the thousand-petalled lotus first appeared over my head on a TM-
sidhis prep course in about '78, it looked much like a huge white-
golden parachute with a dark blue center "hole" -- which may have
been the blue pearl -- from which threads of light issued down into
the heart. At that time I was still doing a lot of astral-body
travel, before I came to realize everything was actually inside this
bodymind.

Since then electric-blue lights have manifested on numerous
occasions, most recently in people's heads here in FF. I have never
been too drawn to the whole "blue-pearl" phenomenon, though, and
couldn't say for sure if any of these experiences are equivalent to
it.

*L*L*L*