On May 27, 2007, at 1:06 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> The blue pearl is just a relative phenomenon. Neat,
> cool, groovy, whatever, but it is still an object of
> experience. You're just as bound whether you stare at
> porno or experience the blue pearl. Ultimately it is
> meaningless in the context of Realization.

Not according to Muktananda:

"The blue Pearl stands for the fourth body, and pure consciousness
lies beyond. To have a vision of the blue Pearl is absolutely
essential. Only by the grace and aid of the Blue Pearl, can we enter
into supreme consciousness. The Blue Pearl is not really different
from supreme consciousness."

"You have to pass through te Blue Pearl to experience the supreme
consciousness beyond it."

Yes. The transcendent is the bindu beyond the blue bindu-window of the upper sahasara. It's the window of pure consciousness.

You probably also remember Baba's experience of the bindu shattering in the sahasara.

If someone awakens the kundalini shakti via mantra AND the path it takes is within the central channel, one will begin to see photistic phenomenon like the bindu if two things occur: one reaches the nadanta, the end of sound, where the mantras subtlemost sound ends and converts into light and if She awakened in the central channel and approaches the head chakras.

This process is actually represented in mantric lettering (a variation on plain devanagari) with the chandra or moon-like crescent which appears on all the TM mantras, and it's dot, the bindu.