In a message dated 5/28/2007 1:00:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Is this the same "Ron" who was a fanatical, abrasive, pro-TM,  TM-is-
> the-best, anti-everyone- the-best, anti-everyone-<WBR>else's-system T
>
> Same Ron, but he appears to have mellowed a  lot.

What is shocking is that he appears to have left Maharishi for a  new
Guru. It doesn't sound like the same Ron, although I read only a very
small amount of the exchange. His postings used to be straight TM
dogma. At least it doesn't appear that he is prostelitizing for Guru
G. Only thing worse than spouting dogma about something, is finding a
new cause and then spouting that new dogma, saying the old dogma
suddenly became obsolete.

lurk
> O Lurk, you're such a smart person. Do you still meditate or are you  the
know it all rebellious type. Or maybe you're like me. The rebellious type,
know it all who still meditates and thinks that there is hope for this planet.
Lsoma.