> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
> <willytex@> wrote:
> >
> > TurquoiseB wrote:
> > > Bingo. What you focus on, you become.
> >
> > From: Judy Stein
> > Subject: Re: Good bye
> > Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> > Date: 2003-11-07 07:00:34 PST
> > http://tinyurl.com/ynv9bn
> >
> > Barry sent this post to me via email to make sure I
> > wouldn't miss it.  I responded briefly and politely,
> > only to find that he had configured his account to
> > block email from my address. That pretty much takes
> > the cake for chickenshittery, in my book.
>
> LOL.
>
> T'would seem that my post yesterday about
> trolls has the resident troll here working
> overtime.  :-)
>
> This particular tempest in a pisspot was
> resolved long ago.

Needless to say, Barry's version of what
happened is seriously misrepresentational.
Among many other points, I did *not* know
that his account blocked all email; and
what I was referring to as "chickenshittery"
was not the content of his email or his post,
but the fact that my email to him was bounced
with the message that *my* account
specifically was being blocked.

He also misrepresents how long I was "gone"
from alt.m.t, both right after I left and
longer term. I stayed out of all substantive
discussions for well over a year and posted
only in response to posts attacking me in
absentia, which died down after awhile.

And if anybody does read the posts, they'll
note that it wasn't just Shemp I was upset
with; they'll also most likely understand
*why* I was upset.

Barry obviously went back to review the posts
in question, so he's well aware of what I've
pointed out above.

 Judy stormed off of a.m.t.