> One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies, "The
> Hudsucker Proxy".
>
> In fact it isn't even a spoken line.  When the blueprint for the
> extruded plastic dingus in question is drawn up (and I don't want to
> spoil it for you if you haven't yet seen the film by telling you what
> it is), the as-yet unnamed item is described on the blueprint as
> an "Extruded plastic dingus".
>
> You know, for kids.

I saw that movie again just the other day. Because
they had a new film they were showing at Cannes,
one of my satellite channels had a Coen Brothers
festival. So I got to see a lot of their films
again. Cool guys, always with something to say.

Didn't you have an extruded plastic dingus when
you were a kid? I sure did. I was good with it,
too. I was the block extruded plastic dingus
champ. Sometimes I wish I still had one...you
know...for adults.  :-)

[ After having written that, I realize that any-
one out there who hasn't seen the film might get
a slightly different impression of what I was
doing when I was playing with my extruded plastic
dingus than the one I intended. :-) T'ain't so.
The preceding was a completely G-rated post. ]