vishvarupa wrote:
> Where is the proof?

I've been requesting this information for years, to
no avail. All I've seen are emails posted here, but
no actual evidence, only accusations by disgruntled
former members claiming TMO status. From what I've
read, the Marshy threw out the Beatles for smoking
dope at TTC and he told Mia to leave after she tried
to seduce him inside a cave one night.

But, I wouldn't believe a single word from Alex Mardas
or Conny Larsson.

It wouldn't upset me to find out about any of these
alleged activities; Trungpa was well known for
having relations with students; Osel Tenzin died of
AIDS, Richard Baker of the San Francisco Zen Centrer
once left a female student's shoes outside the door,
Swami Rama was found guilty in a court after he was
already dead, the Krishnamurti, the Sogyal and the
Kalu have both been reported to have had girlfriends,
Adi Da is probably a genuine profligate, and the Zen
Master Rama, accdording to Uncle Tantra, used to have
relations with all of his female students. Reports of
inappropriate activities are rampant in ISKCON and ISDL.

So what? But obviously nobody here has any evidence, but
some like to drink the kool-aid anyway. They've been in
and out of cults for most of their adult life. What I
can't understand is why some people continued to work
for them for years AFTER they found out about them.

In one case, a Barry actually put up posters for two of
these guys and a Peter actually passed out leaflets,
promising enlightenment in 5-7 years.

Another, Bharat2, wants me to get into 'Power Touch Yoga',
taught by a former Indian pilot and left-handed basket
weaver, and Vaj the Nath is trying to get me to believe
in a 'Celestial Buddha' who lived over a million years
ago on a planet called Meru.

Now a Ron and a Billy are extolling a 'Swami G' out in Los
Angeles. I wonder what Swami G. is up to? Is he anything
like 'Swami Boo' in that movie 'The Guru" with Heather
Graham?

Go figure.