Curtis wrote:
> This is directly opposite of every published account
> I have read by the principles involved.

Maybe so, but I don't recall the Marshy having written
anything about the Beatles. Can you be a little more
specific, Curtis? In which of Marshy's books, exactly,
did you read anything that the Marshy wrote about the
Beatles?

> Where did you read this?

We have a perfectly good account of the time the Beatles
spent in India with Marshy and the complete Mia episode.
Nancy Cooke de Herrerra, who was there, details this
event in her book. According to Nancy, Marshy did not
approve of Paul McCartney sleeping with Jane Asher at
Rishikesh TTC and he asked them to leave if they couldn't
abide by the ashram rules. It was just embarassing to
have them carrying on in front of the visiting Sadhus.

'Beyond Gurus'
by Nancy Cooke De Herrera
Blue Dolphin Publishing, 1992

We also have Mia Farrow's book in which she provides an
account of her meeting with Marshy in the cave. In that
book she also tells about her relationship with Frank
and Woody, not a pleasant read. It's obvious after
reading her book that the girl was obsessed with having
sex with famous people.

'What Falls Away'
by Mia Farrow
Doubleday & Co., 1997

And we have the book by Cynthia Lennon and the biography
of John Lennon by Albert Goldman. Both seem to agree that
John Lennon was not an agreeable fellow, who was addicted
to all kinds of drugs, refused to sleep with his own wife,
got Yoko in through the bathroom window, and then
abandoned his own son. Go figure.

'A Twist of Lennon'
by Cynthia Lennon
Avon Books, 1980

'The Lives of John Lennon'
by Albert Goldman
Morrow, 1988

In addition, we have the published remarks of Deepak Chopra,
who has said that the Marshy was very unhappy about the
Beatles sneaking all that dope into the Rishikesh TTC.

'When Maharishi threw Beatles out'
The Times of India, Wednesday, February 15, 2006
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1415230.cms