Edg writes :
Tom,
I am a bit iffy on what you're trying to say in your three consecutive
posts.  Are you supporting my post or finding error or ????  I don't
find much to argue with in the quotes you give, but then, I don't have
much resonance with the vocabulary, so trying to see what your
concepts are is hard for me.  Can you take a second go at my post and
try to underline what you mean to communicate?
Edg

TomT;
No Problemo. just adding to what you posted. Some may find it an
addition and others not so. Just my spice in your soup. Like what you
write. I prefer to be a commentator or to find other words that say it
better than I. Big company in Rochester made billions in copying
things called Xerox. Used to be a client of mine. Sometimes others
have said it so well that it is just nice to add that particular
viewpoint to the stew of FFlife. As in "On the other hand" "like
that,like that".Tom