--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > "From what I've read, the Marshy threw out the Beatles
> > for smoking dope at TTC and he told Mia to leave after
> > she tried to seduce him inside a cave one night."
> >
> Curtis wrote:
> > This is directly opposite of every published account
> > I have read by the principles involved.
> >
> Maybe so, but I don't recall the Marshy having written
> anything about the Beatles. Can you be a little more
> specific, Curtis? In which of Marshy's books, exactly,
> did you read anything that the Marshy wrote about the
> Beatles?

So you decided to fill in his side from your imagination?  All your
references below just prove the point that the only accounts we have
do not support your claims that MMY threw out the Beatles for smoking
dope, he was distraught that his tickets to fame walked out on him.
Your Mia story is the opposite of her account, and unless MMY gives us
his deathbed confession, we only have her side.

You don't have to believe their accounts.  I don't care if you do or
not. But misquoting books that we have all read is a weird game
Richard.  If you want to believe that MMY is the first super rich
famous guy to NOT use his power and influence to get laid, go for it.
 But the statements you made went beyond that, it was a complete
fabrication.  What's the point?

For me, none of this is more than fun celeb gossip.  I really don't
care if MMY banged chicks, I care that he is wrong in his
understanding of human consciousness.  He could have banged all the
chicks in the world and never gotten a peep out of me if he actually
knew what he was talking about.