On Jun 3, 2007, at 12:06 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> Typical TMO get rich quick scheme. I wonder how many other similar
> get rich quick schemes were inspired by the belief that since they
> had "natural law" behind them, they were invincible.

I've not only seen numerous get-rich-quick schemes unethically and
dishonestly represented by sidhas but I've also seen sidhas use the
weight of the movement to manipulate people in regular business
situations to get unfair advantages.

Such as: if you don't join OUR marketing team, you're an enemy of the
Movement.

Now that's *really* bad. Sheesh, it gets worse the closer you look.