TurquoiseB wrote:
> It seems to me that the concept of relative creation
> being separate from the Absolute, or existing in some
> kind of "fallen" state as the "sin of manifestation"
> is based on having *started* one's philosophical
> ponderings by accepting as a given an assumption.

That the world is characterized by suffering, a fallen
state, is a basic fundamental Buddhist concept. It is
mentioned by the historical Buddha in the Four Noble
Truths. I wonder what kind of Buddhist philosophy Barry
has been reading all these years. For a fact he read
'Surfing the Himalayas' by the Zen Master Rama, because
he admitted it. But I wonder if Barry read the Buddha's
first sermon. Go figure.