I did a process through the art of living (SSRS) that
helps you unstress impressions from previous
lifetimes. It was pretty interesting. The past lives
that came up were a roman general (I was involved in
logistics and troop support, not direct combat.) I
died of a heart attack in that one. I worked on the
pyramids as a physical laborer, but I was mentally
retarded (I'm serious!) and died at 18 from falling
off a large stone block and fracturing my skull. I
lived a long life in Norway in the mid 1800's the son
of a wealthy land owner. In that lifetime my current
father was my son who drowned when he was 10 and my
daughter is now my wife (I know, Freud would have a
field day with those dynamics) I was also Rick Archer
in a previous life and in a future life I'm going to
be Curtis!