Turq,

Busy with moving here -- can't do my usual hyperbabble.  Thanks for
the movie suggestion, and I think you're spot on about "freedom is
just another word for nothin' left to lose."

Not exactly enlightenment but a psychological enlightenment maybe -- I
think that Byron Katie mixes this kind of freedom in with her mystic
stuff.  Well known to Fairfielders, Rob Robb, is a therapist (very
good psychic too) who pounds one with one's own freedom to choose and
to own whatever one attracts in life cuz whether one admits it or not,
karma only comes when called (choosen.)

As I refine my awareness of my operations, I see ever more clearly how
I set up myself for karma to flow to me.  I'd rather that this is
mindful, and 'tain't almost neverly not, but on "a clear day" I can
sometimes see forever, and yuck, I'm abusing myself and opting for
"blame life" as my reaction -- way too frequently.  The work, it's
about the work.

Speaking of which, gotta run -- I have 65 boxes filled
already....Moving day, six days and counting.

Edg