--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Turq,
>
> Busy with moving here -- can't do my usual hyperbabble.

I understand. I'm still in the pre-packing phase, but
boy! do I understand.

> Thanks for the movie suggestion, and I think you're spot on
> about "freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose."
>
> Not exactly enlightenment but a psychological enlightenment
> maybe -- I think that Byron Katie mixes this kind of freedom
> in with her mystic stuff.

I haven't read much of her, but I would agree with you
that it's more of a psychological enlightenment in Frank,
and in the samurai movie character I referenced. But
whatever works, eh?

> Well known to Fairfielders, Rob Robb, is a therapist (very
> good psychic too) who pounds one with one's own freedom to
> choose and to own whatever one attracts in life cuz whether
> one admits it or not, karma only comes when called (choosen.)

I'm not sure I can agree with that last phrase. Like shit,
karma just happens. :-) Whether you call it, and what you
call it, doesn't mean a think to "every action has an equal
and opposite reaction." I guess you could view the original
action as some kind of "calling," and the reaction as it
coming when called, but I think it's pretty much a mechanical
process, on the level of an Operating System.

> As I refine my awareness of my operations, I see ever more
> clearly how I set up myself for karma to flow to me. I'd rather
> that this is mindful, and 'tain't almost neverly not, but on
> "a clear day" I can sometimes see forever, and yuck, I'm
> abusing myself and opting for "blame life" as my reaction --
> way too frequently. The work, it's about the work.

You might consider turning the work into mindfulness.

Changes everything.

> Speaking of which, gotta run -- I have 65 boxes filled
> already....Moving day, six days and counting.

I wish you good fortune and excellent adventures with the
move, and with the new locations -- both outer and inner.