Thanks for the correction but I could swear she said in one of the
videos she at least met her master near Rishikesh.  I also got the
impression from the video that she didn't spend that much time with him
(and he has passed on).   It took me 5 years to get commissioned to
Swami and I can only do limited things like teach meditation, give
shaktipat and perform certain siddhis including ones for healing.  My guru:
www.realtantrasolutions.com