> Cool rap, Curtis. I'll take a break from grindhouse
> movies and comment in a few places. :-)

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > 1. Is the Bible a different kind of book from other books
created
> > by man? How does he know? Once we decide that they are specially
> > inspired by God, how do we know which parts we should take
> > seriously and which are just metaphors? Do the parts that start
> > with "God said" mean that God said those things?
>
> Not to even *mention* the question of what language
> God was speaking when he said this shit?  :-)
>
> > If religious people would hand over the conception that their
> > specific religious books are different from other books created
> > by man, we would all just be back in the same human family
> > together,living in a world of wonder to explore and hypothesize
> > about.
>
> I think you've (possibly inadvertently) put your
> finger on the whole issue here, Curtis. Many people
> don't *want* a "world of wonder." Wonder *terrifies*
> them.

Where do you come up with these absurd notions? This sounds as if
something you have made up in order to stand against the cowering
masses within your shriveled heart as a magnificent example of the
courageous explorer of consciousness, or some other bullshit image
that your ego is addicted to. "Wonder terrifies them". What lunatics
are you referring to, or is it the poor scared self within you?

Because everyone I have ever met or known or greeted on the street
looks at the world in their own way with wonder. Some may wonder at
small things or large, but everyone holds that spark of new
discovery dearly within them. To denegrate us all with your absurd
remarks is not only rediculous- it is offensive. Speak for yourself,
and leave the rest of us alone with your paltry and miserable
assessments.:-)

They want certainty, pat answers. And there-
> fore they believe that the books that give them the
> pat answers they prefer would've required God to be
> the invited guest at the book signings at Borders.

More fabricated BS.:-)