In a message dated 6/18/07 4:41:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes, but  when MMY was asked about practicing our own religions on a
six
>  month Age of enlightenment course, he said, "this IS your religion".
April  1976,
> Vittel France

Well, that would be disturbing, I would  have to have the context. I
also remember him saying you could meditate a  million years and not
reach CC unless you come to courses, so basically, if  you DON'T
practice Yama and Niyama (or Religion) you will make VERY  little
progress indeed!!

M was referring to the program as being your religion. Part of the
instructions given on the last day of checking is to not do anything you know
is
wrong. Most people would go by what they had learned from previous religious
training as to  what is right and wrong.