--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > is this the klaus coming from cologne, who was selling
ayurvedic stuff
> > > from dalheim (over the border from vlodrop?)
> > >
> > Probably the same guy. Smallish, restless, rather egdy but good-
natured
> > german fellow.
>
> I think Klaus Budzin
>
> > Anyway; I appreciated your patient response to tanmay, admiering
your
> > self-control in writing to this fellow.
>
> Well, one of my stronger points is patience.
>
> > Why you bother does escape me.
>
> I probably get easily hooked. And then I do not want to denounce the
> experience of anybody. I appreciate he has had a profound
experience.

> > You mentioned you had a blog, any adress you would like to
share ? I
> > gather you are reffering to Mother Meera in your writings. Never
met
> > her, but Roberto, my buddy, described looking into her eyes
as "looking
> > into infinity"
>
> Yes, of course I am. http://hanumandaz.livejournal.com
>
> I also run websites about Mother Meera. Mainly I do this so that
> people find the directions online. In order that this works I did
some
> SEO and had to gather material on it. My old site is:
> http://home.arcor.de/maatrix/
> It comes up it place 3 + 4 in Google for 'Mother Meera', and place 7
> for 'Meera'
> Since I experienced traffic problems recently I am building up a new
>  site: http://mrreddy.org it's now on page 3 of Google for 'mother
meera'

> I am not doing this as 'seva', Mother never asked me to do this,
but I
> recognized the necessity, and have an interest in pulling it all
together.

Interesting, thanks for sharing this - I'll look into it. Wish I had
your patience :-) It's ineteresting to see that Maharishi nor
Benjamin Creme gives great importance to internet. BC said it was
just "glamou". Nevertheless both are on the net with their teaching,
though in a limited way. Seems like Mother Meera has somewhat the
same understanding.