In a message dated 6/28/07 4:49:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just  turn on Fox or your local Rush outlet and you can here the vague
generalities all the time. View Robert Greenwald's "Outfoxed"
documentary where the generalities are clearly demonstrated from Fox
clips. Why do you want to affiliate yourself with members of the
Fourth Reich which is what this breed of right fascism is about? And
do you really expect those of us who are progressives to just roll over
and play dead? You've been duped into voting against your own best
interests. Bush and Cheney think they are dictators. Do you really
want to live in a dictatorship?

I think the "vague" generalities Sal was referring to were Shemp's and  mine,
in regard to the left's nastiness that they were accusing Ann Coulter of
having a monopoly on. We both gave her specific examples that she called  for.
Fourth Reich, palease, do you know anything about fascism? At least  it's not
Republicans or conservatives that want to shut down free political  speech.
You're not progressive, your a common liberal. No neither Bush nor  Cheney
think
they are dictators, just you and a few others. No, I sure don't  want to live
in a dictatorship but maybe some of your leftist buddies do since  they love to
adore people like Fidel Castro and Hugo  Chavez.