--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> wouldn't want to be taken for Gospel. (I don't take *Gospel* for
> Gospel, if it comes to that. :-) )

Hey c'mon, play fair! Otherwise I can't judge you and decide what you
are! You keep expanding and contracting and disappearing so rapidly,
there is no thing I can equate with your enlightened state!! What
gives? i demand YOU STAND STILL! Oooops, there I go again!

Reminds me of an album I found just when I was on the cusp of
liberation, called "Lost At Last". Boy did that feel good, for my ego
was dying, just absolutely dying to die! Ha-Ha! And from that
perspective I was dying to get lost- Hey! Get Lost I said to myself-
and then a great thing happened, as I listened to my Self, my self got
lost, or not and I found my self again, only this time it was slippery
as a greased pole at a carnival and no matter how much I tried, and
thought about all the different ways I could recapture my self,
nothing worked and so I resigned myself to being everywhere at once,
or at least a point value, set amongst the infinity of myself. And
there I was, until I wasn't, or was again. Something like that?:-)